Our Mission is to provide support to women and couples who made the choice to start their family at age 35 or better.
We are aiming to launch a new program, one that supports women who have added children to their lives through pregnancy, fostering and/or adoption in 2016.
This Women’s Circle will exist in Austin, Texas with programs for others outside of Austin to follow. We are using the teachings of Renee Trudeau (RTA).
What Was Your Experience?…
Share Your Story with Our Nonprofit to Help Other Women. Donations Support our Research and Publishing.
Our research team continues to capture longer, more in-depth stories from advanced maternal age mothers like you. Our Nonprofit is bringing them to our international audience in narrative form, along with audio clips and photos of the women and their families. If you became a mother for the first time at age of 35 or later, we’d love to hear your story! We are now scheduling for individual sessions for in person and telephone interviews. Please complete our form (below) as a first step.
Want to know more about our organization and how you can fund our work? Please contact us at email@example.com.
We are particularly interested in (but you are not limited to sharing) the following…
- conscious choice to become a mother later for a variety of reasons
- losses, including miscarriage
- self-care and support received during pregnancy
- birth stories
- foster placement of a newborn, infant or young child
- adoption of a newborn, infant or young child
- early years of child’s life
- expert voices – stories from professionals who work with women of an advanced maternal age
Themes and Emotions of Your Story May Include One or More of the Following:
We are also very interested in having people from the birthing community (Doulas, Midwives, OB/Gyns, Maternity Nurses, Fertility Drs. and Therapists) share their professional opinions and anecdotes. If you’d like to contribute to our Expert Voices section, please click here. If you’d like to take part in our project and submit your story for possible publication on our site, simply fill out our online form. Check out our writing prompts to help you get started with your story! Don’t feel comfortable writing your story but still want to take part in our project? No problem.
- Just fill out your contact information with a note explaining that you’d rather be interviewed or facilitated in writing your story, and we’ll be in touch to schedule time that’s convenient for you!
- If we think your post is a good fit for us, we’ll be in touch.